Monday, March 8, 2010

Sticking Polystyrene To Metal

Camino -

Thanks to Juan Guillermo Gonzalez for inspiring this reflection in the wake of one of our great conversations and also thank God to break through among many mics shit.

I'm not the only one happens, I know I'm not the only one that something similar has happened is, I think we are many and every day we fight the same. Is that every time it is a walk, going to a terminal, do the things I like, immediately the word is transformed into action, but at the same time worry about the things of God, you tend to postpone even knowing that it is more important than anything, because "there will be time later ."

spoke the other day that yesterday I did not care, I care about today, well, today is the day I have to be close to God, or aim for that. No need to tell the personal story, because although they know and can not be a witness, I'm still just starting the way back to have that wonderful presence in my heart, put another way, is not the time.

Today, writing is more a way to exalt doing things, because all the things I wanted I could do, but I have it yet, since last year is still pending and I know that today is the day to start anew, to re-read the Scriptures, to re-meet this God so powerful, to feel her presence in my heart and a bunch of crap I remove the blessing to have him on my part.

Once I was near the top, was well advanced in the way of salvation and a trip I fell, I must again walk the same , not accelerate, but with the firm conviction that this time I'll fall, is the only way to endure the pains of earthly life, the only way to find balance, and feeling good about myself. For though not manifest discontent, it is not covered and something weird like this will continue, but NO, that changes today.

For this reason, I propose a very responsible the following, because not only benefit me, but someone who wants to learn more about the Scriptures, or require advice. Each week, at least two or three times, I'll upload a reflection from a passage in the Bible.

Hope you like it, it's my therapy to walk again with Jesus:)

Ariel Cruz

potholes, bumps in life must be overcome ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment