Friday, March 12, 2010

Berger Paint Charts For Bathrooms

Amigos! Friends? Friends - Reflection B

Friends or not friends, we're still people, forgiveness, living things. Why say this? Perfectly because I can be friends with my dog, friendship is not limited to interpersonal relationships, you can build friendships between different species (human normal and another).

is true that not speaking the same language, but perhaps "a German man and a English woman when eye contact is not understood? Of course it helps to understand the spoken language of the other, but not all, there is a body language, physiotherapy, the "eyes" to call him that makes us understand why you feel the other. The same applies to dogs and humans, with the difference that dogs are relatively unchanged beings, you always ask the same thing and not going to betray a certain percentage of humans do change their views or change them, or you leaves dropped.


Here I present to you one of my friends, is called Kirby speaks the language of the wow , an ancient tribe which know the origin but which survived his language, I would say that all dogs on the block wow speak the language. Although he tries to tell me their stuff, though I bark if not for my eyes do not understand, because just watching his eyes, his tail wagging and body language I know when you're hungry, when you sleep or mark territory in patio, or when he wants to play.

is strange, I used was the one who objected to having a dog in the family, as I had never conceived the idea and can not remember when it was ... time flies, but they just ignored me and came as Kirby, the little boy look so all I could do was move me, how I was not going to love this little hairy! Now we both pushed around, we're like brothers, he asks us to play and run around the house, ask as many servings of food like me and use my bed like yours (in fact, the picture is on my sheet sleeping the pearl).

In these many years of friendship and (about three or four, I do not know) has never changed its way of being with me, has always been loving, asks me regalonee it as anyone and he regalonea, even though everyone knows that I like to make love (growth, I like to do so but at the moment). When challenged me when I was sad when I cried for people who are not worth it, he was always there with a ball in his mouth making me forget my problems. That's a gentlemen friend!

My human friends (not all) I have missed a couple of times, some severe, some mild, but Kirby has never failed me. Oh, and I needed because my other friend, who more than Jesus! Another friend just gives positive energies, that raises the spirits, which provides power for when you can not do anything, that provides relief from anxiety. Because to be honest, in those moments where we feel alone, is when we need someone to put a hand on our shoulder and help us get up.

Proverbs 17:17 says as clear as water "at all times friend loves, and like a brother in time of trouble ." Do you have friends who pass the screen in this beautiful verse? If you're glad, tell them calmly that you are your friends.

A friend says it will not you at all, it just does.

Ariel Cruz

0 comments:

Post a Comment