Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Activities To Simulate Counseling

Authority and Trust - Reflection B

Trust is the firm hope we have of someone or something to make a third party trust, one must have a story to back it up and I do not mean history a curriculum, but to experience. The experiences make you, as you live you learn things or situations irretrievably lessons.

and authority, besides being a person of superior rank, should inspire confidence in his subordinates and those persons who affect their decisions, says the authorities are not always live up to his place, can be that in a curriculum with all to be efficient, but may not have enough experience or skills to achieve good performance.

Psalm 31: 1-7 / Declaration of Trust
1 In thee, O Lord, I trust, I is not never confused; Deliver me in thy righteousness. 2 Incline your ear to me, save me soon, Be thou my strong rock, and strength to save me. 3 For thou art my rock and my fortress, for your name, lead me and guide me on track. 4 Pull me out of the net that they have for me, for You are my refuge. 5 In your hands I commend my spirit: thou hast redeemed me, O Lord God of truth. I hate to 6 that regard lying vanities: but I've waited on the Lord. 7 I will be glad and rejoice in your mercy, because thou hast seen my affliction;'ve known my soul in adversities.

God created us, therefore we know. He has experience dealing with us, it takes thousands of years dealing with human beings, He knows us in our victory and our defeat, our anxieties. We both feel secure in your hand, starting with this rationale, and then conclude with a spiritual basis, which tells us that when one has within himself the presence of God, everything else is secondary, and being moved by God takes us through his ways taking us out of the traps of the enemy.

Proverbs 14:26-27
26 In the fear of the Lord is strong confidence, and hope have their children. 27 The fear of the LORD is a fountain of life from the snares of death.

The fear of the Lord includes several things, first recognize that there is, secondly to acknowledge that he is an authority for us, and thirdly, to love and obey what the Bible presents us. A person who loves God and respects him, making him by authority, will only make things good, because his conscience has internalized the commandments the Lord. If you ignore the commandments of the Lord, you avoid many problems, go on the way in which God loves us, and therefore have long life, abundant life.

An authority that does not inspire confidence, respect and obedience can not







0 comments:

Post a Comment