Wednesday, November 25, 2009

How Unlock Dvb Reciver

Amnesia - Written

I would like to arrive the day
that faced me for everything that happened,
that day where the words for the first time in telling the truth
never mentioned.

But it is only a dream thinking,
if you do not even know of my existence, and those nails
the loose
for you are just past
and the past should be more than trampled.

with irony, with some truth but also
would tell you that a gentleman has no memory,
that just gave me an attack of amnesia,
so I do not remember anything about you.

I have amnesia, I have said, I tell you ,
while talking about who you were for me,
I have amnesia, I have said, I say,
not remember your name, let alone remember something that
talk to me.

Actually, yes I remember,
but the pain has made me pretty clear that now, as
tramples a rose thrown out on the road, got out of my lips
the taste of your kiss.

I have amnesia, I have said, I say,
not remember your name, let alone your kisses,
trying to go back in time, I only see a white
immense, but no touching, no kissing
, no love, no nothing.

would be so bad you cruel, cruel
would act as if nothing has happened,
say that ours was never anything
something that not even keep a poor memory, but I would
, writing what I'm doing.

I have amnesia, I have said, I say, even
your face seems familiar,
never in my life have I seen such eyes,
Do not you realize that
my silence speaks for itself?

cry, cry, cry, cry,
but now, after everything that happened,
you say it was nice talking to you, I'm going,
as is if pressing a button disappears.

I have amnesia, I have said, I say,
not remember anything about you or your fragrance,
I have amnesia, I have said, I say, if I wanted to remind
not want to, I prefer to erase that memory
live
the sad past.

not for me to go begging a memory ,
if you will forget everything, I shall do the same,
after all, nobody knew, never there, so
say that I suffered an attack of amnesia,
not remember anything about you, trying to evoke an image of your face
but I get a white screen and a shadow
sorry if I'm cruel, I'm sorry if I'm wrong ,
but to save the penalty, I'd rather kill the past.

I have amnesia, I have said, I say,
but I really want to have amnesia
and you, do not learn anything.

0 comments:

Post a Comment