Sunday, March 13, 2011

Unblocked Game In School



What would you say if I told you my dreams?

Would you think I'm crazy? Perhaps you're not a dreamer?

What if I told you that there is a strange fire (growth, it is not strange, familiar) that runs through my blood?

Would you believe me? Would you put your hands on my forehead to see if I have a fever?

What if I told you I never felt part of a community?

What would you say if I told you my house, Santiago, my school and a couple of places are my refuge, my sense of belonging?

What would you say if I dream that my girlfriend is an angel?

Do I judge them for wanting something I have not seen in any woman?

Do I judge them for feeling weak? I lie, I know I'm not weak ...

But one thing is what it feels like, and what else is. Do not you think?

The only thing I can be sure of is that someone cares up there ...

not, would not be here writing these confessions .

I love my life!


0 comments:

Post a Comment