Friday, February 25, 2011

Gpsphone Walkthrough Walls Cheat

Soledad Life

In simple words in simple sentences, I was bored. No point in hiding things, say them under fear to admit these truths that hurt, the same that I know and who are the cause of all this, you should write this in a journal, on paper ... then burn it and anyone to know but it would be useless, because grace is that someone knows what happens to me, grace is to be heard. I like being alone, but sometimes you need a little person next to you hear your stuff.

's my fault.

I am to blame for my solitude.

I who left dumped their friends.

I who laid siege to them not to come.

was I who had no initiative to join them.

I was the one who said "will change" and never did

I am the fool who does not trust women

I am distrustful of humans

I am who I trust only dogs I

I'm blamed for all these feelings

It's my fault! It's my fault!

I am the one who thought that some woman was his other half

and left to walk alone on the path of the stones. Stupid!

I am the one who built the personality of that

half and I'm the same as that recognizes that, and nothing remains.

I who left you, you had to replace me,

one had to reconstruct you, just shut up everything you spent,

that confidence that made us be brothers died down,

affection and closeness that went away,

if we spoke up from the stones of the streets,

today no longer speak or our lives, we are two wooden boards worlds.

You do not know me, I do not know about you,

you live in your world, I survive on the crumbs that remain.

Because that day I

said "I can not attend your problem "

My whole world collapsed, my heart stopped,

You were the only one I trusted, I think you're the only woman I ever loved, even when

I never had intentions of going out with you or you pololear,

were the one who stopped my tears, who said when I fall,

were the one who made me feel important, were the one who made me feel alive.

crest do not know what you were, but my friends were not,

for me were a sister, a non-human, an angel. I do not know ..

From that day I wanted to change,

not disappoint more friends, try to give everything because they are well,

try to be careful with my words so as not to hurt them,

try to be attentive to their problems so they know that someone, somewhere ,

does worry them, as I loved to feel that you care for me.

had to spend much time for me to realize!

You do not learn from me, it was I who taught you,

because that way you smile nonetheless is something only you, I never smiled

these problems, not to have met you ... Perhaps

now be crying or cursing the world,

but NO! I am calm, I know what I'm saying, I am aware,

IS MY TRUTH.

I miss you, how I wish to have a friend like you now,

a human friend, a person with sweetness and tenderness

tell me I worry too much, there are worse things,

tell me everything I already know and tell others ...

never read it, I am no longer part of your life,

I do not want to read it either, is a double-edged sword,

but I'll settle for someone to write and read, someone

must know that during these two years of shit,

only thing that I've missed is your friend.

The rest are lies, they can talk what you want about my God, I

things slide, my faith not in breach of a band of atheists.

What was wrong with my course? It's unbearable, are people,

nobody is perfect, I should not expect much from them.

identity and all that shit that way,

that feeling of "I'm king of the world and everything I can with me,"

had good things this man who was trained in solitude,

because I had to get up only after those words I said.

HAD TO RELY ON IT TO STOP!

need you I stopped, I stopped looking for you, I stopped thinking about you,

because I'd failed and my pride is great,

I do not give second chances,

but even that is ridiculous, why do not I forgiven?

You do not even remember what you did for you was something done by inertia.

How is it that has hurt both an act of inertia?

How is it that only one person was able to break my whole and me down with a few simple words?

By not having you by my side, not having you as my confidant, my right hand

to not having you to hear my problems,

decided I did not need you (and nobody).

problems I solve them, and if I leave a lot of things from above , I decided.

I wanted to make strong, made me strong,

I became a hero to many,

turned my dreams, I did what I always wanted to do

helped others as never before had, I

that children believe in themselves and in their dreams, I wrote stories denouncing

things unseen by having blindfolded,

studied as alienated under the premise of finishing the job and say

" I've done everything I wanted and I had to do, I have nothing to regret ."

DID THINGS RIGHT BY THE SHIT!

But that does not count ... is not worth anything

if all that I did out of spite, pride,

if all that I did because I wanted to be the best,

not depend on anyone, not needing anyone.


Things are not as they seem,

all say I'm a good person,

but I feel I could be much better

if instead of front of a computer,

devote myself to share with those around me.



strong fall I had to say all this,

pains me to admit all these things, do not think it's easy,

but is a necessary evil, you must release all these bomb, since no

you are lending your ear to listen to my woes,

and miss for years to have a so cute and sincere friendship like yours,

wish I could trust people again,

would be able to trust women again

wish I could trust again in my opinion,

to start from scratch.



Those are my wishes for this year, can I ask a lot?

0 comments:

Post a Comment