Saturday, October 24, 2009

How To Work For Maybelline In Toronto

The Word does not say nothing - Thinking

I hate you, yes, I hate you ,
'm in these days when I feel like
to send you to the crest, to forget that you exist,
to unsubscribe from my head, my own life! Because

you like a stone, which says nothing,
because when I need to feel heard,
talk is like talking to air,
because your face, your face before made me want to caress her,
and today, I feel like nothing ... nothing.

write because I know you do not read , ultimately, hopefully
know that I exist, I suppose,
in view of the above,
but anyway, despite all this, as you
I want a bit (a bit tired) , I have love,
I would not know if I hurt you, but I know a
infarct.

often struggle my pride and humility,
my pride tells me not to bring anything ,
to send you to hell (or I'm going there),
have your presence away from me, away, far away, but with a binocular
enough to know if you're okay,
thing if you need me, I come down the hill and you straighten the path.

is my humility that moves me to do nothing ,
also experience ear blows me
a misstep and dies all
but anyway, although I make this question a thousand times,
and know how to destabilize my system, I will continue with the policy
I took when I left you,
me no problems with anyone . Geez

that changed my life woman!
Although not yet know whether for better or worse, because thanks
you (or ours), thanks to that
kiss under the tree and after a while NO ,
no longer trust people, much less in women, treacherous
no more, no more complicated ! (Chopping), but pucha
are necessary!

Without them, life is not worth anything we ,
because there's nothing like waking up and thinking
in the face of the beloved,
not compare the taste of a kiss, let alone
touch of your hands ,
or yours, since you, you are dismissed outright.

But equally, minced no more, until it reaches
a woman do to make me retract ,
someone for whom I take the hat (I'll get one if necessary),
until I see someone who can love truly,
until no ambiguity in a relationship, and look
I forget score ,
until that happens, I will say that women are
a real horn,
although we all know that the word
says nothing ... Ariel Cruz

0 comments:

Post a Comment